Debt Management Programs
Debt management programs can save the day!
Debt Management Programs
If you are in debt and think there's no way out, think again. There are debt management programs to help people in any kind of debt situation, and we can help you find them. Essentially, no matter what your cash problem, we've got a customized debt management solution to help.
Information About Debt Management Programs
When it comes to solving debt, there are five basic debt management programs. We have listed them below from the ones that get you out of debt in the shortest period of time to the ones that take the longest:
- #09 Debt Settlement - A debt management program that allows you to pay off your debts at 30-50 cents on the dollar. Generally, you have to have the money all at once, but some debt management companies will give you one to three years to pay it off.
- #09 Debt Consolidation Programs - These popular debt management programs involve negotiation to get your unsecured debt balances and interest rates lowered. Then the new, lower balances are combined and you make one monthly payment to the debt consolidation company, which they distribute among your creditors. Because of the changes, you can become debt free in about five years.
- #09 Debt Consolidation Loan - A low-interest loan given to you to pay off your unsecured debts immediately. You still have the loan to pay back, but since the interest rate on the loan is so much lower (generally half of what you're paying now) you can have it paid off in five years or less.
- #09 Debt Consolidation Mortgage - Allows you to borrow from the equity in your house to pay off your unsecured debts. Your payment is combined with your mortgage, and you get the same low interest rate as your mortgage. In some cases, the interest is even tax-deductible (check with your tax advisor to see if this will work for your tax situation).
- #09 Student Loan Debt Consolidation - Combines all of your outstanding student loans into one and locks in a much lower, fixed interest rate for you. Your monthly student loan payments are cut in half, too, because you are given more time to pay them off.
To figure out which of these debt management programs is right for you, simply complete our secure, online form. Within 24 hours, we'll send you quotes that are custom made for your situation and referrals to the top debt management companies in the industry. These companies can help you determine which debt relief programs are most appropriate for your situation and administer the plan for you. A debt management service is what you need and we will bring you closer to the right people.
No more hasty decisions that will come back to haunt you in the near or distant future. Check out all of the free debt management programs to be sure that they can actually deliver all that they claim to. The last thing that you need now is to get stuck with anything less than the best debt management programs for you.
Sign up for Credit Counseling